We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically, or by other means.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others. This information may include your account balances, payment history, or account usage.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, including your credit-worthiness and account information.
We DO NOT disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law under the following circumstances:
- To regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials.
- To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability.
- To our service providers to help us process your loan application or transaction. Our service providers include lenders, investors, appraisers, title and escrow companies, etc.
We protect your confidentiality:
We take our responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of client information very seriously. We restrict access to your personal nonpublic information to those individuals within our company who need to know that information to provide services to you associated with your loan transaction. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We DO NOT provide any information about you to other companies for marketing purposes and our company does NOT maintain joint marketing agreements with non-affiliated third parties.
We MAY contact you by mail, electronically, or by phone, after your transaction with us:
- To provide you with opportunities we feel would benefit your financial situation, for example a refinance of your current loan.
- To determine your level of satisfaction with the service we provided you.
- To keep you apprised of mortgage/real estate news with our Company’s newsletter.
Freedom Private Money, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Freedom Private Money website (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.